ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer - Coombe Martin / Black 172 with white badges M5

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Flame red 172 in Coombe Martin, with GDI sticker on the bonnet and twin exhaust sunday evening.

Black 172 with white badges/wheels, had the old cliosport.net sticker on the rear window, around the M4 junction on the M5

ibiza cupra
the black 172 with white wheels and badges was me woohoo ive been spotted for the first time.
was on my way back from a weekend in cornwall. was it you in the black 182 that pulled in fron of me? would have had a play if it was but i was being followd by the missis`s sister and she only did 60 all the way from cornwall to brum. it took hours to get back.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
yea that was me, i was coming back from Watermouth bay, took about 4.5hours :( only took me 2 hours to get there lol

ibiza cupra
took me 5.5 hours each way. should only have been a 3 hr journey so next time she is on her own lol.