ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red v6, edinburgh tesco corstorphine!

Blackkk 1.2
was walkin out of tesco , and it looked relli nice , shiney flame red looks gd who ever it belongs too:D

Audi
It was mine.

I always hate parking in Tesco because of the p*ss poor handling of the trolleys!!
Just waiting to see some old dear trying to lever her gammy trolley out the front of my car!!!!

Alex

Blackkk 1.2
a work there , not on trolleys tho lol a will make sure nout happens next tym mate a will get that trolley boy told haha
and they old wifeys:)

cars lookin good:)

182 FF
a work there , not on trolleys tho lol a will make sure nout happens next tym mate a will get that trolley boy told haha

Them trolley boys do ma heid in. always in the bloody way when trying to park.:mad:

Clio sport 197 f1 R27
It was mine.

I always hate parking in Tesco because of the p*ss poor handling of the trolleys!!
Just waiting to see some old dear trying to lever her gammy trolley out the front of my car!!!!

Alex

Im sure i seen you on monday night at the shell beside maybury. I was in the red R27.. Loving the colour BTW

Audi

LOL... Can you not just get the trolleys to manoeuvre properly??? I don't know how you can work there,i get stressed to death when i'm in that place. All the old dears should have AA/Rac flashing orange lights on there trolleys. :mad:

Im sure i seen you on monday night at the shell beside maybury. I was in the red R27.. Loving the colour BTW

Yeh, I saw you as well. Cracking car mate. Really like the R27. Would like to have seen it in the daylight.

Alex

OMG!!!!
Maybe i should stick it up for sale for £5,500 inc Recaros!!!
Might not even get that according to the way some are talking :rasp::rasp:
Fu**ing credit crunch!!
Alex

deffo btw...

u'd be lucky to shift it... ;)

haha...cliosport strikes again...