ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red Ph2 172 Wyvern Derby.

It's A Reno
Flame Red Ph2 172 in Sainsburys carpark this morning.
Blacked out rear windows and a drain pipe exhaust.
Had a CS sticker in the rear window, but it did look a bit old.

Looked really tidy, but has a curious thing hanging down underneath the car between the front wheels.

Nissan 350z
I drive a ph2 172 flamer which is currently parked in my works carpark on the Wyvern but i havent been to Sainsburys this morning so isnt me.

I did see another ph2 172 flamer last week coming out of Sainsburys, i did wave but i was ignored by the guy who was driving.

It's A Reno
Where do you work?
I'm down there from time to time and I've not seen one before.

Nissan 350z
I work at Capita on the Wyvern, its one of the buildings behind Sainsburys in the small retial park where the Holiday Inn is.

Last edited:

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I work at Capita on the Wyvern, its one of the buildings behind Sainsburys in the small retial park where the Holiday Inn is.

I work on the same business park! I've never seen you around though.

Trophy #267
Flame Red Ph2 172 in Sainsburys carpark this morning.
Blacked out rear windows and a drain pipe exhaust.
Had a CS sticker in the rear window, but it did look a bit old.

Looked really tidy, but has a curious thing hanging down underneath the car between the front wheels.

rofl that would be me then :)
Seems i have some of the plastic from the engine bottom cover loose which looks most untidy but is a pita to sort as needs jacking up properly.

Drainpipe exhaust is courtesy of keiron :D