ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame red 172 (inc. pics of Zetec-S) - anybody still on dial up?

Titanium 182
Only just got the chance to upload pictures of my car (and some of my friends) which I took a couple of days before I left for uni. Seems weird seeing the car this clean! :S

First of all, car gets jacked up and the wheels are taken off so I can clean the arches, then I waxoyl around them and paint the calipers.

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

Clean, sun was going down so the rest of the shots aren't the best quality:

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6429.jpg

_MG_6419.jpg

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

Sad yes, but everytime I see this come up it makes me smile:

_MG_6381.jpg

_MG_6385.jpg

_MG_6387.jpg

_MG_6388.jpg

_MG_6391.jpg

_MG_6389.jpg

_MG_6392.jpg

_MG_6393.jpg

_MG_6394.jpg

_MG_6395.jpg

_MG_6398.jpg

_MG_6406.jpg

_MG_6414.jpg

_MG_6416.jpg

_MG_6417.jpg

Can't wait to get home so I can clean her again! :)

Titanium 182
Nice! has the fiesta been round the Ring?

No lol, I told him not to put it on as it's a pet hate but he went ahead with it.

But then to be fair, my Clio hasn't been around Castle Combe yet but I went around it a number of times in my Fiesta. It's a grey area with the whole 'I've been around it, but the car hasn't' and again, I didn't want to put it on but had a spare sticker and it fitted perfectly over the oil filler cap! I'll take her there next year ;)

Nice one, bit of lowerin needed imo.

Definitely, this is on the agenda. It'll be very typical but it's gonna get a Cup spoiler, splitter and hopefully lowered over some silver Turini's.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks great there, flame red is starting to be my favorite mk2 colour i think!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
How long did it take you to get the miles at EXACTLY 172? LOL

Immaculate car bud!

120d M Sport
That looks stunning. Looks to be in top condition from the pics.

Oh and I am another sad one who looks forward to returning from Uni to clean my car ;)

Black Gold Trophy
How you getting on at uni mark?

That looks f*cking lovely by the way, you should just keep it totally standard and unbelievably clean!

Titanium 182
How long did it take you to get the miles at EXACTLY 172? LOL

Immaculate car bud!

Lol I randomly flick through the trip and it always seems to turn up! Wasn't planned, honest! :eek:

Flamers look so damn good when clean. Good work.

True, when they're clean. Atm all I want to do is swap it in for something which looks pretty - liquid yellow, racing or even arctic blue have been thought about as a swap. I know as soon as she's giving a good wash and polish I'll love her again though!

Looks lovely Mark. :)

I have a set of H&R springs, if your after some :)

Jamie! :wub:

Any pictures of them on your car?

How you getting on at uni mark?

That looks f*cking lovely by the way, you should just keep it totally standard and unbelievably clean!

Uni's awesome, it's not as laid back as I was told it would be, but I love it! Just don't love the lack of money now :(

I'd like to keep it standard, but I get bored so easily. I only want to go for an 'OEM+' look, nothing major!