ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Konigsport

clio 172
right people, one of my FK konigsports shockers has died today, oil coming out the top need the dampener adjuster, im on track 8th of november and was wondering if any one knew where i could buy two replacements asap and also if fk do recons as id like to get my current ones reconed and keep them as spares, cheers

"Navy" N17 TWO
On this note - would it be possible to get a photo of how you built your front shocks up?

I got my Konigsports fitted today after buying them on here a while back - ended up having to order 2 new rears and use parts of my KTR kit to build the fronts up :S

clio 172
yer i will do buddy once iv got the other front one of, i had to ruin the origanal top mount as i couldnt get it of for love nor money, iv emeailed FK direct and await to see what they say but will also speak to venom first thing monday,

"Navy" N17 TWO
That would be great - cheers! :)

I have KTR solid mounts on mine as well and the shocks haven't come up through them enough to adjust the damping
- car seems to drive fine but I have it in my head "I should have FK springs on my FK coilover, not my old ones" lol