ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Konigsport coilovers?

Monblue bombay badboy!
Thinking of getting a set of these have found them for £522. Could some one please tell me what the ride is like? Also i have a 172ff 2001 is the bolt spacing 54mm?

thanks Baggins

Thinking of getting a set of these have found them for £522. Could some one please tell me what the ride is like? Also i have a 172ff 2001 is the bolt spacing 54mm?
IMo there the best cheap coilover doens't mean there what I'd ever recomend though as good. There a bit hard.

You could have done a search though all your answers have been asked time and time again and loads of more people views

54mm hubs same as all 172's
Pisch! Buy Bilstein's or if your skimping, H&R's.

Ali you know as well as me noone listens to good advice if it costs money.

Monblue bombay badboy!
IMo there the best cheap coilover doens't mean there what I'd ever recomend though as good. There a bit hard.

You could have done a search though all your answers have been asked time and time again and loads of more people views

54mm hubs same as all 172's
Pisch! Buy Bilstein's or if your skimping, H&R's.

Ali you know as well as me noone listens to good advice if it costs money.

im asking for advice i havent actually bought these yet and answers like pisch dont really help explaining why you say that might help money is not an issue;)

im asking for advice i havent actually bought these yet and answers like pisch dont really help explaining why you say that might help money is not an issue;)

If money not an issue then you can spend a fortune more than the cars worth.

leda for most stuff Bilstein top spec stuff is good but track sped more than anyhting.

Monblue bombay badboy!

If money not an issue then you can spend a fortune more than the cars worth.

leda for most stuff Bilstein top spec stuff is good but track sped more than anyhting.

cheers edde i have skimped with money before and ended up crashing my car so gonna do it proper this time