ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Highsports unavailable

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just a quick question...

FK's or Cobra's ?

I have had FK highsports "comming in the post" since Xmas
Supplier (FK in Germany) kept saying there was a delay on them :rolleyes: almost 9 weeks on now...Clio kits UNAVAILABLE

2 other members (Boydie & Clio_Styling) already got FK Highsports (not from same place) with the wrong sized struts in their box - something funny going on with the Highsports :dapprove:

The guy that's fitting mine rang all the FK suppliers/stockists he could think of with no luck. Even K-tec can't get them!

He told me that Cobra coilovers are available within 7-10 days
They are slightly more expensive and could have them fitted for just £60 more

In a world where things go right the FKs would have been fitted and I would of picked the car up yesterday!
Needless to say - my local bodyshop and myself aren't amused with FK :mad:

Anyone reccomend the Cobra's?
This wagon needs decked ;)

Chocolate Bar™
Give john2modified a ring, hes one of the best suppliers in the UK for fk coilovers he'll know whats going on. im sure he wont mind that u didnt buy them from him ;)

A silver Honda
I got an FK highsport kit (albeit Mk1) last week from 2modified.com

I ordered mine in december! Apparently the FK kits are available again.

As for the struts, you need to know what the hub hole spacing is (52mm, 58mm etc).

Try ringing John.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Gerry (guy who did my bodywork) asked me did I know anyone else who supplied them...could only think of 2modified.com

John has advised me on stuff before - very helpful indeed :)

What's the verdict on the Cobra kits though? ;)

AstraVan Sportive
Hi lads,

Right, around Xmas time it was very hard to get these kits, the Export department at FK was all changed and i didnt get a reply to any e-mails, this lead to delays on the delivery times which were totally out of my hands :(

Since then, 2 new guys manage our account who seem decent, contactable etc.

9 weeks Trev - thats alot of waiting, we had a 2nd batch including some Highsports for a 1.2 that e ordered in January so cant see them being unavailable.

We can also get Cbora and are friends with the people that import them into the UK, they are a similar quality to the FKs but the branding is nowhere near as public, we have sold a few sets though.

As for the Hub spacing issue, i e-mailled my contact to ask them but no reply, will try ringing and post up what i find out :)

AstraVan Sportive
Spoke to FK just now, their system is down and they will be ringing me back later to answer the Bolt spacing and availability questions :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
ok cool :)

Anyone have any experience with the cobra's ??

I love the fact that they start at 30mm - be great for my front valance :approve:

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
For some reason I don't think mine is "ment-to-be" on the FKs

Prob push to get them and something go wrong - just got that dodgy feeling now :dapprove:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Well lads & lass, here's the latest...

Still no luck with FK so the Cobra's will be slithering their way under my car very soon :approve:
No more FK'ing about :clown:

As the saying goes - "When something is just not ment-to-be; Don't push it!" :rolleyes:

I want the car lowered - it's been too long as some of you will agree :eek:
Also the fact that this kit can be raised a little higher to 30mm will be good
for my front valance which is already touching ramps on the 4x4 :eek: