ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting xenons to a non sport?

Clio 172
what is needed apart from the lights (pre-empting that lights have powerpacks already on them)

My mate is offering silly money for my xenons and ive already gpt spare standard lights so might sell them tbh. Just need to know what else he'll need.

Cheers Ben.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
dont know...but just out of curiosity, whats he offered you? because they do fetch silly money anyway!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Christ, I got mine for half that. Mint, too. You'll need to keep your adjuster motor as apparently they differ - looked the same on mine but swapped anyway. Everything else was just plug-in.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Both. You need the motor from your Xenons and he needs the motor from his standard lights.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just plug your new ones in. Easy.

You can height adjust xenons btw. Don't listen to renault.

These are plug and play if they are the standard 172/182 xenon headlamps, not a conversion.

However, 395 is double what you need to pay. You can have mine for 350!

alien green rs133
only need xenons if you live in the sticks and do lots of night driving with no and i mean no streetlights :D

get them sold. just unplug complete unit straight swap

non of this ajuster faffing on mentioned above.^^^^^^

or wasnt for me :D