ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting seats in a van

172 Cup
well id imagine it is pretty hard to to, but then again, im sure you could create some holes in the floor and just space out the subframe holes needed then put some bolts in! But i have to ask the question, why?

aight shweet. why? well cause im looking at a clio dci and they mostly have vans for sale in my price range so thought if it were possible id just buy a van and fit some rear seats .... oh well there goes that one.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
You can do anything as nothing is impossible, but it comes at a price..

for the rear you would have to make some sort of a step as you would have in a normal clio, so the rear seats can be secured on, a good fabricator could do that for you, but again it will cost

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
the shell is the same as on any other clio .. more like a sport shell tbh due to having no sunroof.
you can fit rear seats there is a like a extension of the boot floor which is spot welded in place you have to grind the welds of if you want to fit seats.. from what i remember the floor carpet is the same to which saves alot of hassle .

the shell is the same as on any other clio .. more like a sport shell tbh due to having no sunroof.
you can fit rear seats there is a like a extension of the boot floor which is spot welded in place you have to grind the welds of if you want to fit seats.. from what i remember the floor carpet is the same to which saves alot of hassle .

nah mate tell me you joking ... now i got one of those situations where some say "no its not possible" and then some that say "yeah it is" ... do you know this for a fact? you done it? ;)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Its possible although I dont think the mounting points for the seats are in, and it'd be a pain cutting the floor out.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i cant remember for certain.. but when i went to a scrap yard and saw a clio van with its side panel removed it looked the exact same as a normal clio just with a floor pan welded in