ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting OMP Reclining Seats Help....

Just bought some OMP Grand Comforts which came with saxo subframes... sold them on and bought some subframes + sliders from Demon Tweeks the other day. went to fit them and realised I didn't have enough bolts to fit the sliders to the sub frames and subframes into the car. so went and bought some m8 bolts and nylock nuts fitted them all down and now they don't slide!

They did whilst they where out of the car and did one slide whilst in the car but have now both got stuck in the far furthest back position :(

Can anyone shed some light please, i'm either going to try and fix the sliders some how or just bolt them stright onto the subframes!

BTW: The instructions are a s**te, half Italian ftl

M2 Competition
Sounds daft, but pull the lever higher up, almost into the seat fabric itself and try slide them forward.

lol Another strange thing Pep is that we fitted them so you have to push down... sounds wierd but when you look at the sliders they look the same as my old ones did (where its like a 'U' shape instead of them being an upside down U)

Do you think that they could be the wrong way round? even though they look exactly same as my old ones?

OMPHC665.jpg

this is same way mine are.

Even though mine look different to them... :dapprove:

Clio Sport 182
when i got my seats from riz the drivers runners were fitted upside down so you had to push the lever down to adjust but it worked fine, i removed the seat from the sub frame and refit the runners the right way and it all works ok. are the bolts heads you fitted touching on full backwards/forwards and causing the runners to stick ? ? thats the only thing really that can happen if the slided before you fit them and they dont now, get down eye level with the runner and look inside with a torch you will see the bolt heads etc and see whats happening inside there

I managed to fix them, we kept them the right way up but just turned them 180 degrees and put the pull bar on the front side and they work fine :)