ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting matched inlets

182 Turbo
Is there anyone in Medway/Maidstone/Tonbridge or surrounding areas ever fitted or knows how to fit matched inlets, I have complete upper and lower matched inlets and I have no know how and no tools to do the job so If anyone can do them I'd either come to you or whatever, give you £20-£30 for doing it?

Sorry I have no idea where to post this

Thanks, Aydon.

Its fiddly with cars like yours which has aircon, the bottom inlet is a pain to get off due to the aircone, id take it to someone who knows what they are doing personally, remember they need to be lined up correctly when fitting if not your not getting any benefits

182 Turbo
So is there any recommendations who to take it too in the southeast? I want them done properly obviously, will I also need a gasket because I don't have one , maybe it's ok to use the one that will be on there already?