ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris carenduff

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 clio 197
Hi soz if been mentioned alot of times!! Where is everyone mounting there harnesses for both front seats ? What size is the thread for anchor bolts? Pics would be appreciated. Thanks

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Most anchor points are 7/16 information thread (imperial sizing) although the retaining bolt for front belts on the sill is M10 (metric) virtually all harnesses are supplied with 7/16 fittings.

I run my shoulder belts direct onto rollcage and have the lap/crotch belts secured using spreader plates through the floor behind and under the seat (behind for lap, underneath for crotch)

I'll see what photos I can find for you

Ads

chris carenduff

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 clio 197
Thanks very much. Yeah I measured them last night rear anchor points are 7/16 unf and fronts are 10 x1.5 so I have ordered the eye bolts. Has anyone fitted the lap belt (handbrake side) to the omp seat frame ?

Status
Not open for further replies.