ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting front arch liners

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
One of my front liners fell off last year but luckily it wasn't until I went over a speed bump on our street so I was able to retrieve it. However the front edge of it had obviously been rubbing on the road and had worn down a bit. Looking at it today I think I can reattach it to the bottom of the bumper but how is the liner attached to the inner arch? I don't want to re fit it for it to just blow off again!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Is it the arch liner that sits at the front and in the bumper?
Held in the bumper by 2 horizontal bottom screws and 1 vertical at the side of the bumper and then 2 of the plastic inner grommets mid way up the front arch. There should also be a flappy plastic section that protects your bottom pulley, this clips on to your subframe support hanger.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Is it the arch liner that sits at the front and in the bumper?
Held in the bumper by 2 horizontal bottom screws and 1 vertical at the side of the bumper and then 2 of the plastic inner grommets mid way up the front arch. There should also be a flappy plastic section that protects your bottom pulley, this clips on to your subframe support hanger.
I'm gonna need some of those plastic fasteners then, do you know where to get some from?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I guess the flap is missing too!
3573dc62418f60388430243d969ddf20.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yes sorry mate - looks like the flap is missing.
The plastic grommet things are readily available on eBay - if not got loads here.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
The flap is actually part of the arch liner and not a separate flap. Ofcourse you can buy it second hand separately but not brand new.