ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting electric mirrors to a standard manual?

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
Is it gonna be an easy job? Is it a case of just a feed of electric and then wire it to the door panel control bit? Just asking as I fitted new door cards and have a wing mirror control stick which obviously is not in use

I've played with the same idea, although my hard wired and haven't wired in the the heaters up yet.

Not sure if the MKIII has mirror toggle switches on both sides, but on MKII on the drivers side I took
and ingnition live to feed to the electric mirrors and took a connector off a door loom with a mirror
connector off and run the other 3 wires from the drivers door through the loom into the cabin then
into the passenger side alot on effort but pretty pleased next is to wire up the heater control with
the dash switch. I originally wanted a temp reading off the passenger side mirror but i believe that
will only be possible with a UCH upgrade or something along those lines.

With some of these ...,,..,

Just wired it through trial an error and testing what each wire does on the electric mirror connector.

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
So all I would need is some elec mirrors, and some wire to connect it all up? Just prefer the updated door cards just don't want a button that does nothing unless you can buy blanks

I got the updated door cards and I spliced door looms from those which had the correct connectors I used the mirror switch in the drivers side and got the ignition live from the electric windows. Then ran the other wires to the passenger side

yea sure pal just hope the connections will remain the same then it'll be easier to help you then
you'll just need a multimeter and trial and error the get the right switch the adjust the right mirror
and adjust it correctly i.e. up make the mirror tilt upwards etc...