ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting cruise control on 172, clutch switch?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Just fitting the crusie control from a 182 to my 172. All was pretty straight forward except i have this clutch switch (see pic). I followed this fitting guide http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-RS-172-or-a-dCi-(DIY)&highlight=cruise+guide but cant see anywhere to fit this switch, is the switch just for the Dci models? From what i have read on here i think the brake pedal cancels the cruise control on an RS not the clutch?

CAM00074_zps888c5c26.jpg

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Ignore this thread, i have figured it out, fitted it and now have cruise control.

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Yeah delivered this morning cheers. Was going to let you know after i had made sure all was in working order, and it is so thank you,pleasure doing business with you

clio II phase II
Hi everyone,
i'm all the way in sunny Mauritius, I'm trying to fit a cruise control to my car:
clio 2.2
1.4 16V (engine K4J 710)
year 2002

+ i have the white connector behind the dash (see pic 1) but when I short the green with the yellow wire; the SET... doesn't appear on the dash (see pic 2)
+ I have all the equipment (see pic 3)
+ I also don't have the loom next to the clutch pedal that fits in the connector No5 of pic 3 (see pic 4)
has anyone fitted the cruise control which is not pre cabled from factory ??

thx in advance for your support
rgds
Diamond69

Attachments

• fiche blanc tbd.jpg
    fiche blanc tbd.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 246
  • SET... dispaly.jpg
    SET... dispaly.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 263
  • identification de rlv.jpg
    identification de rlv.jpg