ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting components!

172 Cup
I've nearly got the dash out of my car, Its catching where the passenger airbag is though.

Ive got some components and wanted to fit them without an amp. On the crossovers just wondering where its best to cut the wires to connect them?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
no need to remove the dash, why dont you fit the tweeter to the door card, and leave the stock tweeter in place, the replacement one will sound better being run from the crossover. to power the cross over just cut the connector off the door speaker and run a cable from that to your crossover, which if your lucky will sit behind the doorcard. The run cables from the crossover to the tweeter and woofer (everything being contained on the doorcard)

172 Cup
I took the dash off in the end, and got a friend to fit the crossovers in for me, the rest was quite easy. Sounds so much better i reccommend anyone to upgrade their speakers!