ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting buckets seats

clio 182 turbo
sorry for the question thats been asked lots of times ,i am putting cobra buckets seats in my ph1 172 ,i have the seats ans side mounts.

my question is do i use the standard seat runners or do i need some aftermarket ones .

clio 182 turbo
Can anyone help in telling me the seat frames I need to use ,I don't want to mess up the standard frames .

WRX
OMP do Clio specific ones, not sure whether they will fit directly or not though.
They're about £50 each. Kam Racing, tweeks etc.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The OMP ones are fairly shite but do work, I used to have one OMP mount and one Cobra extra low frame, the Cobra one was far superior to the OMP, which sat the seat slightly on the piss :/

I have the OMP ones. They sit pretty low but they are wonky if you don't take the bump stops out from the chassis before putting them in.

Couple of washers and they can easily be levelled.