ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a sport interior/dash loom in a cup

I bought a cup that had been stripped including some of the loom. I decided to transfer all the bits from my 172 to the cup.

I have now realise after fitting the heater matrix that the plugs are different on the loom so i have decided the quickest option is to swap the dash/interior looms over, as the airbag ecu and part of the loom has also been removed and i need get through an mot.

Does anyone know will these swap straight over, or is my speedo not going to work. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing that could be different.

The 172 came with tcs, aircon, abs, seat airbags, i know these will be extra in the interior loom,

Just to let someone who might want to try this, my cup and non-cup interior looms have different plugs! I couldn't be arsed to check the rest but a major one that is on the passenger side of the car and goes to the rear is different. I assume this is for all the rear lights.

Non-cup 2003 03
36d0c131c619429ccf1c80c7295fe4a3.jpg

Cup 2002 52
5861bcf89f2e215f6308413926646fe8.jpg