ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting A p1 172 front bumper to a 1.2 16v phase

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
a friend of a friend is breaking a phase 1 , 172, and has offered me the front bumper first refusal, basically i love the look of it with no vinyl bumper, and the fact it is color coded, plus my original bumper has a few rubs a scrapes due to the previous owner stroking walls with it (only panel with a mark on).

i noticed that the 172 bumper finishes higher up on the cars side wing than the normal non sport, and there is a slight reccessed part where the bumper over laps. is there any easier way to make the bumper fit than just sculpting the edges to gain a smooth fit.

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
he's only got one of them, would it be worth looking for the other, or trying to mod the bumper, as it with need respraying anyway :)

You'll need both wings. Then sideskirts.

Plus you'll have to declare it to your insurance.

Not worth doing TBH.

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
yeah i have :), ive been looking over stuff last night to see if it would fit, ended up just having too look at it on a 172 in comparison to mine to see the difference