ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 182 twin exit exhaust on to a 172

Flame Red 172
I really like the 182 twin exhaust exit and if i could, would like to install something similar on my ph2 172 how hard is it to cut the two slots out of the bumper? If for example i bought a miltek or ktec exhaust system for a 182 how hard is it to fit and what adjustments would i need to make for it to fit my 172

Any advice would be great

Mark

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Wont work as you have a spare wheel well on a 172 and on 182's there isnt one because the rear box is there

Look on k tec as they do a 182 look exhaust for the 172's and it might be simpler just to buy a 182 rear bumper and sell the 172 bumper

172,scenic, trafic
I think someone will be along in a min to tell you you can't fit the 182 twin exhaust to a 172 cos of spare wheel well, but I might be wrong

Flame Red 172
yeah i saw the one on ktecs website but still undecided ohh well just a thought, i really wanted to install a milltek but absoloutely hate the twin exit backbox they do for it