ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 172 Headlights

yes you cant lol

[Edited by dogmaul on 05 May 2004 at 9:15am]

ok you can but require lots of work and isnt cheap at all

headlights wiring headlight washers starter packs the balast the autoleveling mechanism an ecu that can cope with it etc etc

[Edited by dogmaul on 05 May 2004 at 9:21am]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Jawnathan on 05 May 2004

Should make them plug and play like Windows lol
Maybe they should make windows plug and play first.

most are front end damage :) really dont bother its not that simple and you will find most prob illegal if its not done right

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 05 May 2004after spending a few days on linux at home i can tell you xp is wonderfull :)

Then you didnt give it a chance.. just cause it doesnt do things the "windows" way and is different doesnt mean its crap.

Anyway.. Dogmaul is correct it would cose ££££s and there are so many parts to replace its crazy.. sorry but your better off just not bothering.

[Edited by _KDF on 5/5/2004 9:39:59 AM]

i didnt say it was crap it just crashed alot and wouldnt play dvds and and and play wmv files :) or simlpy let me at my ntfs drives

Quote: Originally posted by Jawnathan on 05 May 2004

Keep an eye on your lights if I attend any meetups 172 owners ;)

Theres a set on e-bay at the moment mate but they are at £120 already and they are only £73 each from Renault lol

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

you would need:-

1,both headlights inc starter packs and ballast computers

2,front and rear ride height sensors

3,main vehicle interior wiring loom

4,poss the slam panel wiring loom

5,washer bottle and pump

6,headlight washer jets and pipework

7,uch reconfigured by a renault dealer (new uch if it wont reconfigure)

Burgandy 174 sport t

ok heres a story, mine didnt have xenons and when I asked the dealer "so was it a hard job" He said "No it was quite easy really we had send alot of bits back to reno" and yet they insist the lights were not removed from the car!!

wanks

totally off topic sorry!!