ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 172 Back Bumper.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Your standard ones wont fit, i put a self tapper through the under of the back bumper to stop mine flapping about. But like JME said, it isnt a must to have them in matey!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Its not a must but it will make it all look so much tidier na OE...... I wasn't going to bother on the GF's Dynamique until I had the Bumper on and realised the Arch Liners ddn't fit properly so got some 172 one's and it looks so much better IMO of course.

They'll keep your car a lot cleaner both underneath and outisde if you do have them. I've ran without for a good few months and underneath my car is like a sandpit.

its about 10 bolts to take off the 1.2 bumper... take out the 1.2 arches and fit the 172 bumper on... i did it within 30mins, and i was a newbie back then...

damm i made that sound too good ;)

Astra Twintop
i fitted my 1*2 front one yesterday :)

Need arch liners to make it 100%

Rear one is gonna be hear tuesday!

Enough time for me to seek out liners etc!

120d M Sport
The cars at the scrappy, and i will have to go and take it off. The thing is will i have enough tools in with my spare wheel to undo it? to take it off

PMSL just remove a 172 bumper with a tool from the spare wheel toolkit