ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted sport interior! (Pics)

Renault Clio Mk2
So I picked up a sport interior yesterday from someone of the bay, not sure if they're on here, had a sound looking 172 though.. Anyways here's some pictures!

image.jpg

The middle bolt took about an hour to undo, as someone had mashed it before:(

image.jpg

No seats;) still rough as toast inside though..

image.jpg

A good vacuum later! Also used some upholstery cleaner because something smelt like sick on the carpet..

image.jpg

Rear seats fitted, not used to head rests in the back haha.

image.jpg

Front seats in! One crooked neck, burnt forehead and scraped face later (managed to get under the car by just parking the car up on a curb)

image.jpg

Finished! Really happy with how it's turned out, probably took a bit longer that it should have, but overall really easy and really transforms the interior! If you're thinking about it and not sure, then go for it!

Cheers for looking guys!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Very nice" those bolts for the rear seats are horrible f*****s. Im yet to see one that isn't shite, so you did well! (I cut my last one straight off!)

Clio 182
I had a trophy I replaced the rear seats with a 182 ones and had to angle grind the star bolt out. Right t""t to do

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Looks good! Whilst you has the seats out you could have run the wires you wanted to the rear speakers!