ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my Silvervisions

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Just fitted them, well chuffed with the results:

before:
DSC00202.jpg

after:
DSC00201.jpg

Did the rears too:

before:

DSC00203.jpg

after:
DSC00204.jpg

Clio
nice 1 matt, makes it look so much tidier, when did they arrive dude, cos I know you ordered some a few days back.

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Cheers for the comments :)

I ordered them on Tuesday at midday so pretty speedy delivery really. They came with 2 sidelight bulbs as well, which I fitted but the don't seem to make much difference.

I'll be able to see better when its dark I think.

1.8 Civic EX
cool! I'm presuming all 2003 172's will be offset then? (as you can probably guess this is the next job on the list! haha)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
I guess so yeah!

They were 25 quid off powerbulbs but they seem well worth it (providing they dont blow on the way to work lol)

Golf R soon...
Its amazing what the little things can do! and fitting them it real easy!

No more of that "egg" look :D

ClioSport 182
I jus recievd my order today from powerbulbs today, getting fitted 2moro. I also got they side light bulbs didnt have clue wha they was at first till read this post. Are them ones hard to fit?

Golf R32
Just fitted mine as they arrived from k-tec today and have to agree they look a whole lot better, though should have got the rears and left the side repeaters as it wont make any difference on them

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Cheers for the comments :)

I ordered them on Tuesday at midday so pretty speedy delivery really. They came with 2 sidelight bulbs as well, which I fitted but the don't seem to make much difference.

I'll be able to see better when its dark I think.

Lookin good matey . Ditch the free sidelight bulbs and use these LEDS that Daz recommended :)

A few pics of mine fitted on here .

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205293

Use the sidelight bulbs in the interior lights instead ;)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
I jus recievd my order today from powerbulbs today, getting fitted 2moro. I also got they side light bulbs didnt have clue wha they was at first till read this post. Are them ones hard to fit?

I didn't have any trouble fitting them. I'm gonna go see what they look like in a bit (still at work).

MRBILLYUK, cheers for the link, i'll be ordering a pair when I get home!