ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted my new angel eyes what u lot think?

naples valver
i know there not to everyones taste but i prefer them to standard lights. looks cleaner and meaner in my opinion, just awaiting my trophy wheels then its finished.:D

opinions welcome. . .

Attachments

• DSC00162resize.JPG
    DSC00162resize.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC00163resize.JPG
    DSC00163resize.JPG
    439.8 KB · Views: 139
  Toyota
very nice mate, is that bonnet just debadged?? that looks the nuts too, im going looking at a naples valver on tuesday. It sounds a good deal so hopefully ill have one by weekend. :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
poor, look better standard, sorry dude, but these are the new lexus lights :(

your car is sweet other than them :)

naples valver
cool cheers for the replies, i cant wait til i get my turinis should have them on the car in about a week or so when i sort out the spacers i need for them.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
sex wee. how are angel eyes like lexus lights! they may become when the chavs catch on but for now thay are good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
not a fan of the lights tbh. standard ones back in and yellow fogs for me.

the rest of the car is f*cking gorgeous though!!

M

muchty_massive

Yeh i totally agree, one day they will be spoilt. So lets enjoy them while there cool. Anyone know if k-tec have brought out the angel eyes for the mk2 ph2 yet? It just says January on the website! I quite fancy a pair, not seen them on my shape of clio b4 thou so its maybe abit risky?

Gorgeous colour :D

I guess the lights probably look better at night, get a HID conversion kit to put in them, although the law has changed again, so buy at your own risk.

Personally though I'm not a massive fan of those lights

naples valver
cheers for the nice comments guys, the car has had pretty much a full repray to get it to mint condition and been fully colour coded. iv had the front and rear bumper and bonnet modified. cant wait for the wheels to finish it off. how much is the HID kit?