ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my Green induction kit

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Fitted my green induction kit last night.
Wow! I nearly shot my load when i heard the sound on it! hehe :)
Ive swapped from a k&n panel filter and would never go back now! Cant stop smiling when i put my foot down! :) Sounds like a bad tempered lion!

I just fitte a viper, it sounds like a monster. I'm definately going to get my exhaust silenced as it would be way too loud.

Motorbikes
I've got a K&N kit in my boot, purchased it and then found out i cant afford to pay te deposit on my new insurance with a company that actually insure modified cars... cant just say my car is modded as my dad is a copper! and dont want to risk having my insurance void incase of an accident! just need to save up i guess!

I had a green cooton one ordered. then told it'd be a week, so got the pipercross one next day.....been on 6 weeks and never had the radio on. Just drive in second with the windows open looking for tunnels....

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
open iks always sound better than closed ones, i miss my old pipercross one that was a beast on full chat, whats the green one like?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
lawrence said:
open iks always sound better than closed ones, i miss my old pipercross one that was a beast on full chat, whats the green one like?

i dont understand what u mean by open or closed.

Skoda Fabia vRS
closed ones are enclosed like the standard airbox is, like the BMC CDA or Pipercross Viper etc

open ones are a cone type filter