ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted and Detailed.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
So i fitted my new badges and number plates today aswell as giving it a good detail.

Before

SSL21183.jpg

SSL21192-1.jpg

After

2009-12-26143925-1.jpg

2009-12-26143858-1.jpg

2009-12-26143729.jpg

2009-12-26143739.jpg

2009-12-26143752.jpg

2009-12-26143810.jpg

2009-12-26143955.jpg

M2 Competition
Looks great that mate! Leaving it as is now? Id consider doing the calipers in black or silver if it was mine, but otherwise looks spanking (despite your rubbish camera ;))

How does it compare to your brothers st?

306 GTI-6
It was filthy before wasnt it ;)

New plates and badge though are very nice, tideier looking and makes the back look better with the badge.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Looks great that mate! Leaving it as is now? Id consider doing the calipers in black or silver if it was mine, but otherwise looks spanking (despite your rubbish camera ;))

How does it compare to your brothers st?

well im going to get the wheels redone in hyper silver in spring time, polo rear wiper as they have a flat aero blade to match fronts, Maybe some spacers for back wheels, remap to smooth out the power curve abit. Possibly the vw sat nav unit but ive already got the uprated cd unit so not sure. part from that dont really no. Ill see what happens! Erm two totally diff cars really i like both but th st is alot more common but i do the the turbo spooling sound of his. Then again it doesnt sound better than the R! Yea i no ill get some goodens soon everyone abuses my pics!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
lol gaz, nah i wanna keep the alloys an orignal colour but the hyper silver is like a pearl silver will look sweet.

Trile smoked lights is not really my thing to be honest

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Looks lovely,but i bet its filthy again now.

What sort of mpg do you get out of the car???