ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price - Milltek + New mods + Detail

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
you knowsit Costa Rica!! ;)

back on topic... i still have a few bits to add before the show, including some stickers that GheyLO is working on for me. :approve:

Tesla MP3 2021
hows the milltek sitting mate? my tail pipes arnt as high as i want them too be (quite low infact) and sways the right.not on centre.

this is with new mounts too.

car looks great by the way.

i would also remove the washers that sit between the 2 rear mounts and the underneath of the car we did this on Chris's an it went up nice and tight.

Also on Chris's his has got an adjustable slider bar which i presume is to help align the tail pipes on the cut outs but in all honesty mine hangs near perfect with out this bar on new renault mounts.

VRS
really like the miltek, if i didnt get the btb then this was my second choice as it works off a similar design to the btb and imo is the best design for the clio :D

A silver one
what design is that makaveli?

what are the tailpipes on the miltek like? round or slighty slash cut?

Renault Clio Williams
I CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I FOOKING WANT YOUR CAR!!! without exaduration i ejaculate when i see pitures of it! i dred to think what woul dhappen to me if i saw it in the flesh! Massively good work!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
whats the ehight at now bud? and what you on coily's?

It's about 65mm front 55mm rear. nothing too drastic anymore.

realllllly low looks amazing, but you do pay a price!

needs lowering, ;)

HAVE

A

ditto....

i second that notion...

WORD

the ride height is perfect now imo...

although i doubt you lot would agree ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

aye, i have the onyx, i've not given it a go yet though.

i also have some zymol carbon that i used on the bonnet in the pics...awesome product imo

i'm going to pc the whole car in the next couple of weeks and then have a full weekend detail on the few days before the fcs

80MPG BEEZA
lol

aye, i have the onyx, i've not given it a go yet though.

i also have some zymol carbon that i used on the bonnet in the pics...awesome product imo

symol carbon i'll give that one a look up gf's gonna knack me buying more cleaning gear i have 3 carrier bags full of crap!

Leon Cupra R 225
chris - that is stunning, absolutely top top work.

If it wasn't French I'd be tempted to swap for my LCR...