ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Timer

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Im thinking after 3 years its about time i gave my car the mother of all washes, wax etc. What would you recomend for a virgin like myself? Want to make it look the muts but dont want to damage my paint work either.

Any ideas, products tips would b great, cheers:cool:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
tbh search thru all the posts here as there are loads of...... i wanna make my car chine etc, even inc. myself then draw up a shortlist and we will advse from there

Last edited:
  Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Will do, had a quick search but got a little confused lol. Will look at the guides and come back.

Rsport182Cup'd
i love the 8 - 14 hour sessions, i think i am up for one tomora, all my new products came today, poorboys and new clay and detailer.

BMW E46 330i Touring
If it's been a good few years since you have cared for the paintwork, I'd recommend getting it PC'd by someone in the know. Rich / Brazo on here are a good starting point. It will remove a lot of imperfections / light scratches / swirls in the paint and make it look nicer and easier to care for.

Waxing is the future!!!!

08BRAZILIAN0.gif