ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first time buyer

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
i am looking to buy myself a camera nothing to fancy and not a massive budget, i found this one on amazon that is perfect for my price range. (link below) what do you all think? is it a decent camera for someone who is looking to just get to grips with the basics of photography etc. im not going to become a professional photographer but would like a camera better than the pocket ones, i will mainly be shooting cars and cities, possibly landscapes but like i said nothing professional mainly for my own personal memories.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003WOKU4W/?tag=cliospnet01-21

regards
kris

Fiesta ST-3
Hey Kris like said in my PM it looks tidy. The only problem with cameras like that is they do the basics very well and are good to learn on. But a DSLR is just as easy to use. With a DSLR you can upgrade it all the time by buying new lens' where as that one you can't ever upgrade the quality of it until you sell it on and buy another.