ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first studio shots with 5D2

did some experimenting in the studio today so bear that in mind when you view these shots. most are of an erotic nature so there is a link to my flickR folder too.

really pleased with the results from the 5D2, the amount of detail the 5D2 picks out is absolutly stunning

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quantumcaptur...57615958287185/

3393855394_d844bbf92c.png

3393043585_4de56ff3ca.png

3393855224_fcd8db788e.jpg

Artic Blime 182
Says page is private for me to, very cool picks though bud. Do you only do semi erotic picks or do you do other stuff as well?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice shots, well worked. :) Lol at everyone trying to see the nude photos. As a reference, I can get on to them, I think you have to be a contact to see them.

my flickr is moderate viewing so you may have to vhange your settings to see them. I'll check the contact thing out.

nope anyone can see them, you must have to have your safe viewing settings too harsh I think.

Artic Blime 182
Nice shots, well worked. :) Lol at everyone trying to see the nude photos. As a reference, I can get on to them, I think you have to be a contact to see them.

Yes we do ian lol.

Can see them now, some good photos there.

Top work pal. My fave is the one where she is lying down on the chair..

vers le haut doigt milieu
oh miss read the title (ignore me) thought it was ur 1st studio work rather than 1st play with new kit, keep doing what ur doing taking pictures of naked girls is always a fun way to spend the day. (don't try enter them to the photo comp tho, lernt the hard way!)

vers le haut doigt milieu
Didn't bother to ask why it was deleted, just told my pictures where against the "very very simple rules" rules by admin. Didn't wanna open a can of worms (and still don't) so I left it and went back to taking pictures of lamp posts and old people...