ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First shots with a slr (D40)

clio mk2
just got a d40 today and took a few shots let me know what ya think ;)

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Some nice shots there, although I notice you were on auto mode. ;) Worth having a read of the stickies at the top of the section if you're interested in learning the various functions. :)

Be careful when you use flash as in #3, 4, 6 and 7 particularly it's thrown most of the scene into darkness to compensate for the bright subject, caused by the flash. Good start though, how are you finding it?

clio mk2
Some nice shots there, although I notice you were on auto mode. ;) Worth having a read of the stickies at the top of the section if you're interested in learning the various functions. :)

Be careful when you use flash as in #2, 3, 5 and 6 particularly it's thrown most of the scene into darkness to compensate for the bright subject, caused by the flash. Good start though, how are you finding it?

thankyou, yer ill have a look into the different functions

cheers for the advice i need as much helps as i can get lol

clio mk2
nice, i decided to buy one because im starting a visual comms uni course on the 21st so it might be useful! lol