ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first service and front wiper blades

225 & Audi S4
I have booked my first service for my 182, what normally is checked and changed on this service, will they change the oil filter? I have spoken to a few dealers and each one have said something different about the serving of my 182
My front wiper blades needs changing,renault have quoted me £16 incl vat for one, is this reasonable, or where can i get some cheaper, any part number for it, please help, Thanks :D

Any comments on Bridges Renault of Cirencester????

littleone said:
I have booked my first service for my 182, what normally is checked and changed on this service, will they change the oil filter? I have spoken to a few dealers and each one have said something different about the serving of my 182
My front wiper blades needs changing,renault have quoted me £16 incl vat for one, is this reasonable, or where can i get some cheaper, any part number for it, please help, Thanks :D

dude..............NO................buy off ebay . paid 20quid for bosch ones and even had the original rear wiper one as well . including delivery :eek:

Go to halfords for your wiper blades!

I paid £12 for a new set of front blades. They are halfords own, but they do the job. if you want the bosch ones, then they are only a few quid more. Wont really be any cheaper buying them from ebay.

As for the servicing, its the 12k service i assume, so they will change the oil and the filter yes. They change the air filter too, and i think they do something with a pollen filter too.

There are other things they check and change, and tighten up etc, but i dont know what, someone else will be able to tell you better.

littleone said:

ebay number Item number: 8040297320 bosch wiper blades 12 quid inc del like the ones i bought .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
littleone said:

According the Renault service book . On your first service for a 182 ,12,000miles of 12 months whichever comes first .

Oil and filter .
Pollen ( cabin ) filter .
Check body work .
Check all fluids.
Visual check of brakes .
Windscreen wipers
All the usual stuff .
Air filter is supposed to changed at 24,000 miles or 2 years .But they have always changed it at every service interval before for me without asking and i would prefer it changed every 12,000 miles .

MrBillyUK !

225 & Audi S4
ebay number Item number: 8040297320 bosch wiper blades 12 quid inc del like the ones i bought .
this one is the cheapest but l need some by recorded deliverly which ebay don't have because the post here is very very bad Thanks for your help Kully :)

littleone said:
this one is the cheapest but l need some by recorded deliverly which ebay don't have because the post here is very very bad Thanks for your help Kully :)

sorry chap ........go to halfords .save u time , only a few pounds init though :approve: , ask em nice and the geezer goes out and fits them for ya , though i done mine meself ; LOL

225 & Audi S4
service charge Swindon £238
Reading £240
Trowbrige £260
Cirencester £200
Just call Swindon ask them to match the price now is £202 :)

106 GTi
littleone said:

I think TomS on here has used them. I was thinking of using them rather than the Cheltenham dealer for my first service.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
well i went to renault a few weeks ago just for 2 new wipers and i think they were about £12.00, he gave me bosch ones as they make renault wipers apparently and said theres no difference whatsoever