ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pictures of my Mk1 Ph3

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Hi all,

I thought I would share my latest purchase with you all for any who are interested. I stumbled across this little beauty for sale in a lay-by, literally a stones throw away from my house and managed to get it for an absolute bargain price of £375! As soon as I saw how good the body work was on it, buying it was a no brainer.

I haven’t done a lot to it yet, spent a whole weekend t-cutting and waxing and was very happy with the results . Replaced the standard 1.2 seats with a set of ph1 valver seats I had kicking around.

The plan is to use this to re-shell my F4R'd Valver and build a nice Ph3 sleeper, complete with 1.2 badges :evil:

Anyway I could talk about my car all day long but don’t want to bore everyone, so here are a few quick pics I took this morning:

DSCF0196_zps5fb2b017.jpg

DSCF0201_zpseead7f1a.jpg

DSCF0204_zpsfc580b27.jpg

DSCF0197_zps1b8dfc81.jpg

DSCF0203_zps8f2eab2c.jpg

This give you an idea of how clean the body work is:
DSCF0199_zpsd6e9b1e3.jpg

DSCF0206_zpsd3f058ea.jpg

As always any comments, good or bad, are welcome!

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Just a few rainy pics just to show off the new wheels, will put up some nice clean and sunny pics when I get round to it, this car is crying out for a pic whoring session lol

DSCF0239_zps8085842f.jpg

DSCF0237_zpsc001f598.jpg

DSCF0238_zps156e6887.jpg

I really like these wheels as their nice and subtle, someone commented that they almost look factory fitted, which is exactly how I wanted them to look. You will have to excuse the rediculouse ride height, still sitting on 1.2 susspension but hoefully not for too much longer...

Thanks for viewing, all comments welcome!

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Thanks mate, I did partly steal the idea from you, hope you don't mind ;) I think they look suit the ph3 really well, more so than a Valver/Williams

Just need to sort out the embarrassing ride height now haha

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Grab some 172 cup front springs. Rear is a piece of piss to do