ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Pics :)

Blackkk 1.2
had a few months now! still standard just now , apart from a few additions , my new exhaust :), type r aeriel, and cs sticker .no pics of the exhaust yet tho:(
plans for it are:-
lowering springs / or if i can save for coilovers:) wood be nice
wheels sprayed either white or black......cant decide!!!!!
RS grill
cup spoiler
induction kit
colour codeing coz renaults is poor:(
thats all i can think of just now......unless anyone else has any ideas wood be good:)

cheers! last pic was photoshopd by some1 on here , i think it looks good like that:)

Attachments

• Photo011.jpg
    Photo011.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Photo012.jpg
    Photo012.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Photo013.jpg
    Photo013.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Photo014.jpg
    Photo014.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 58
  • wooop.jpg
    wooop.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 133
  Elise S1 B&C 140
Not a fan of black wheels on any car, Especially black cars but apart from that it looks good mate

Elise S1 B&C 140
Personally id keep em silver, if you really want to change them though id say anthra although anthra is common as muck these days lol.

Maybe rather than spending money having those wheels powdercoated you could upgrade to the 16" 172 wheels??

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Personally id keep em silver, if you really want to change them though id say anthra although anthra is common as muck these days lol.

Yeah like Turinis... or Type R aerials, or carbon front splitters...

Nice looking car btw.

Static Low
aahh reminds me of how my wee bus used to look.

Dont do white because i have white!!
Plus needs to be slammed to look the bizz

Last edited:
  Blackkk 1.2

Maybe rather than spending money having those wheels powdercoated you could upgrade to the 16" 172 wheels??

yeah ....a just cant decide wat to do lol .... a can gt them powdercoated at a really good price tho:( just not sure wat colour wood look best .

Blackkk 1.2
aahh reminds me of how my wee bus used to look.

Dont do white because i have white!!
Plus needs to be slammed to look the bizz

yeah a was looking at ur car mate loooks really good ......yeah defo lowering next, thn wheels hopefully just unsure wat to do with them haha

Blackkk 1.2
cheers for all the good comments , didnt think a would get much , coz of it being std and like a 4x4 lol:)

Blackkk 1.2
Love black on black, similar to mine! Nice first car mate, glad to see you aren't chavving it up :)

cheers mate , yeah i am defo considoring black on black , i like it alot:) lol second car :) first car was a shoker.....dnt need 2 mention tho haha!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looking good mate! I was expecting somewhere exciting not your street...lazy git

Definetly get it lowered, but dont let the springs fall out :rasp:

x

cheers for all the good comments , didnt think a would get much , coz of it being std and like a 4x4 lol:)

A standard tidy car will get a lot more positive comments on here than a modified car thats had a load of cheap sh*t stuck to it:)

Nice first car, as for the wheels I'd do anthracite, it's common for a reason ;)
Guy I know had a car identical to yours, slammed on anthracite ph2 172 wheels. Was spot on.

Blackkk 1.2
definatly black on black mate! then slammed on coils. would look well good!
defo has to be black on black, i quite like the lip idea as well looks gd.
Looks nice and tidy that fella
cheers mate:)!
Tidy wee one that :)
Wheels - go anthracite!
considorin stll but think i might go black mate:)
A standard tidy car will get a lot more positive comments on here than a modified car thats had a load of cheap sh*t stuck to it:)
cheers mate ..... a like it standard but defo need it dropped :)
Nice first car, as for the wheels I'd do anthracite, it's common for a reason ;)
Guy I know had a car identical to yours, slammed on anthracite ph2 172 wheels. Was spot on.
yeah i hav saw a few with the anthra wheels look really gd , but am tryin to choose between that and black :) cheers mate

Wheels? Black ;)

You'll never go back.
dont think i wood go back haha :)

S4 Avant
Car looks good, liking the black wheels.

Had to laugh at this though

had a few months now! still standard just now , apart from a few additions , my new exhaust :), type r aeriel, and cs sticker.

Not really standard then is it...