ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the new steed (type r content)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Yea, its a nause when you have an exhaust.

I can lose the "drone" holding it at 80mph, but its loud.

Depending on your map with a Kpro, V-Tec comes in at around 4600rpm. With a Kpro + Exhaust if you're doing 80-90mph and on Vtec its loud as f**k lol.

Motorway cars they aint! lol

LOL I hold mine at about 78mph for no drone.
N1 on the motorway = hell.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mine sounds fine at 80, but like said with an exhaust it can be a pain. But i didnt buy it to do 20k a year in it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't it have 6 gears? 3.5k seems crazy for 6th gear!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Teg m fitted. I'm all for saving money as I've tried other kits but f?£k me this thing is awesome. I don't care if its in my head, it flies lol. I suspect it's had one fitted at some stage before.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Thats just over a 3rd of the rev range in 6th gear, so equivilent of say 2k in a Clio 182 in final gear I guess?

Did a little test on the way home, 60mph in 6th (with K100 if that makes a difference?) is a sweet spot of silence at just over 2k. After that you might as well go flat out lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Teg m fitted. I'm all for saving money as I've tried other kits but f?£k me this thing is awesome. I don't care if its in my head, it flies lol. I suspect it's had one fitted at some stage before.

TBH I only went with mine cause it makes the engine bay look amazing! :D

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Do it. I was sceptical over the cost etc. if I had my time again, it would be the first mod I would do :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just need to get this holiday done with!

If it wasn't for that I'd have spent over a grand on my car, maybe 2!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
You referring to the scuttle tidy that used to get sold?

Probably pal. He used to do them on an exchange basis. Moulded it in and built it up before painting. He only lives about 1/2 mile from me too as once bought something from me..

How much are these set-ups now? about £600..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Known as the Dentman? If it is I spoke to him before and he's making me one over the weekend hopefully

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Don't know buddy. I know he now trades in detailing/valeting products. Where is he based? How much is it costing out of interest please?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
May not be the same guy mate. He does dent repairs on cars, not sure where he's based though. Think it's about £40

Maybe a 172 Cup..
SimonB used to be his username on CTRO. Make sure you put some pics up mate...; ) Trying to convince brother to replace AEM V2 on his NHB.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think it's the same guy mate. From one person who loves to save money etc, I've had the aem Cai, aemv2 and the typhoon. This is leagues apart. Well worth the money trust me.