ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the 182

182, ZX9R
IMG_1648.jpgIMG_1653.jpgIMG_1650.jpg
Not had much luck over the few months I've had it so far - hit a car full of pikeys back in january, wasn't a pleasant experience. But apart from that, I've loved drivin it. Mainly use it at the weekend just to head off into the peak district for a few hours.

Its pretty much just a standard, regular 182 atm apart from the black mirrors & bullets (which I might put back to standard when its going to the paintshop in a few weeks). Bought some brembo max discs and redstuff pads and I'm not overly impressed with them - they stop the car well but sound like they're warped after 2000 miles of use.

Mods to come:
cheapo fabia splitter - ready to put on,
Eibach sportlines - should be comin this week,
smaller front reg plate,
decent tyres, not the rubbish budget ones that are on it now,
whiteline anti-roll bar,

Just thinkin about cheap mods at the moment as I'm goin on a bit of a drive to the monaco gp then onto my sister's wedding in Italy, then hopefully ending with a quick(ish) trip to Nurburgring and Spa.

Then I'm thinking of saving up again to do a few basic mods to the engine along with an exhaust, probably in time for the end of summer.
Thanks for looking, Hutchy