ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First PC Detail Session, think it went well....

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
Right well the PC turned up all my bits turned up and my mums neglected Clio 1.2 RT sat there beggin for a clean, so i did.

This was in very very bad way, not cleaned for at least 6-8 months, swirly paint & bird poo all over it amoungst moss and cat prints. Its just sat on the drive gets the odd motorway run but mainly just sits and gathers everything it can to sit on the paint! :(

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

Thats was before i know the pics are not great but hands were cold and also i didnt think about what pics to take so there a little random!

Washed
IMG_2732.jpg

This was after my first PC attempt, i know its not the best but i only used Poorboys SSR2.5 and then SSR1 then just Gold Class wax.

This was after

IMG_2729.jpg
swirls mostly gone

And my favourite pic, and prob the best panel correction
IMG_2740.jpg

I have no pics after i completely finished with the wax the above on was just after the two polish's - it got dark so you cant see the finished article.

All in all not as good as some on here but i am chuffed with it as my first effort and especialy taking the condition before!

Got my Dads BMW to do which is in a similar state next, will need the Menzerna for this i think!!

What i used:

Washed with AG shampoo 4-5 times
Clayed using shampoo/water mix and megs clay
Pc'd with SSR 2.5
Pc'd with SSR 1
Wax'd with Megs Gold Class

Pete

RS Clio 200
nice i coould do with having mine done at some time.
dont wanna do it myself cos if i feck it up i gotta pay to have it fixed LOL.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
It will remove scratches especially light ones, i was quite shocked at how good a job it did! and this was only my first shot at it!

Black/Gold 182
how severe a scratch can be removed? I put a scratch in my clearcoat today when cleaning (doh!). Only light but I can feel it with my fingernail and ScratchX didn't touch it (nor T-cut)

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
whats this pc stuff? i have the asame problem as the post above light scratches in the clearcote and scratch x or tcut or speed cut doesnt do anything!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
The bonnet looks spot on. PC's are fantastic and esy to get to grips with, which is why they are so popular.

If you are intrested I have Menzerna Sampler Kits in so you can basically try the whole line in 250ml (8oz) bottles, so enough for two cars easy.

Cheers Tim