ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Detailed Photos of my Monaco

Monaco
Since I got my 172 and claimed it was mint (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?528378-Another-quot-Finally-Got-a-172-quot-Thread-(Warning-May-cause-Jealousy)&highlight=) I haven't submitted any hard evidence...

...Well here it is (after a good clean);

cropped2.jpg

cropped3.jpg

cropped6.jpg

Thumb grips :rasp:;

cropped10.jpg

Arny shark sticker removed;

cropped8.jpg

Some De-tangoing;

cropped1.jpg

Stickers in place;

cropped4.jpg

Alcantara A-pillars;

cropped5.gif

Espace airbox;

cropped7.jpg

My mats in :);

cropped9.jpg

Finally got rid of these horrible things;

cropped11.jpg

:D

cropped12.gif

Also replaced the Arny Shark number plates, de-renaultsport-badged it and removed alarm stickers from the front windows. There's still some de-tangoing to be done and also a bit of lowering?

C&C welcome.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
really nice n tidy ,manco' is my fav colour in the 172's,yeh and its right wot the above says nice example,.....good work,:cool:.

Stagecoach Ticket
Very nice mate really like it

With your espace V6 airbox are you not better off running it without CAF? both for noise and performance are they not designed to be run without one?

Never above 25mpg
Lovely! I just spent a few hours on mine today! Look gorgeous when clean! Like black though they get dirty so easily!

Monaco
With your espace V6 airbox are you not better off running it without CAF? both for noise and performance are they not designed to be run without one?
I can't imagine it would decrease performance to channel the air into the right place? as this seems to be what you're saying?

Lovely! I just spent a few hours on mine today! Look gorgeous when clean! Like black though they get dirty so easily!
This. Very true.

Monaco
Tidy monaco, however in the words of the inbetweeners; "christ, is that a tape deck?"

One of my first thoughts when I saw the car. Is there any OEM alternative that sounds any good. Or do i just have to ruin the standard looks I was going for?

BTW there is a 6cd changer under the passenger seat but it sounds like its being played loudly through someone else's headphones.