ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first clean with the new wheels (12pics)

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
got the wheel off joegym absolutly loving them thanks again
anyway he it is before

DSC00747.gif

and after :)

DSC01100.gif

DSC01101.gif

DSC01102.gif

DSC01103.gif

DSC01104.gif

DSC01105.gif

DSC01106.gif

DSC01107.gif

DSC01108.gif

DSC01109.gif

DSC01110.gif

open to comments
thanks fuzzi

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
looks nice mate , u wanna get some 195.45.16 falcon tyres on there as the side wall is so small and would look better mate .

RenaultSport 172.
hate to sate it but i preferd it before...sorry dude!

...as ali said, maybe ph2 172ff wheels would of suited it better

all IMO of course, and aslong as your happy thats all that matters :)

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
yeh i know what your both on about i was choicing between 172's, 182's and utlras.
172's are quite like my old dynamique wheels.
They will be refurbed white eventually and i though 182's would look best in white.. just need to be lowered next :) lol

MCS R56
Just put those wheels on my Cup, so I can refurbish the Turinis. I like.
£180 with tyres - only a few marks on them! Bargain!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dont really like the mirrors but its looks good, needs to go about 20mm lower than it is there.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
yeh i know what your both on about i was choicing between 172's, 182's and utlras.
172's are quite like my old dynamique wheels.
They will be refurbed white eventually and i though 182's would look best in white.. just need to be lowered next :) lol

Should've gone for the Ultra's dude!!

P1140323.jpg

M

mini-valver

Really dont think the 182 wheels suit the Dynamiques at all, good effort though mate. Personally, I'd sell them on and stick to 15's....

mk4 golf gttdi180
needs the fogs back in and to belower like 40mm ?wink wink (i have some for sale) also get rid of the rear lights and mirrors

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
thanks, mate ^^^

my car always gets a fixed feedback, but b4 any1say it lol each to there own. hehe. fogs are stayin out love the cafs, mirrors im considering putting back on. and it will be lowed with side skirts and megane splitter when i get the money. i happy with it atm though.
the old wheels just looked boring.

Titanium 182
Those wheels suit it really nice imho

Only in antharcite though

Dislike the exhaust and rear lights tinted though and hate the mirrors ;), sort it aaat !

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
Those wheels suit it really nice imho

Only in antharcite though

Dislike the exhaust and rear lights tinted though and hate the mirrors ;), sort it aaat !

lol i like the lights there different, wheel were goin white along with side badges and front badge. but i like them as they are atm.
exhaust i love aswell :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
nice mirrors:S get the old ones back

they look like sumin u would use to tow a caravan:rasp:

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
ok leave the mirrors out now lol they been slatted enough
just need to get some covers and old one are goin back on for a bit.
what would every1 think or white mirrors for when i get my wheels done?

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
this is a photoshop of something im aimign for. what people think? maybe white mirrors?