ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clean of the year...

Titanium Clio 182
Actually, first 'proper' clean since...October.

Couldn't make the Donington meet today, as overslept...until gone 10am :( (sorry chaps).

So instead, once I was properly awake, de-tarred, washed (with my new Chemical Guys stuff) and FK'd the Clio.
FKd1.jpg

Titanium Clio 182
chars.

bums! dunno how i duplicated my post, but one with 1 and one with 2 pics.
sorry...

Ollie's Silver Cup
Looks good; I like the yellow front diamond :approve:

Same Stunty that had the black Ka by any chance? :)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Actually, first 'proper' clean since...October.

Couldn't make the Donington meet today, as overslept...until gone 10am :( (sorry chaps).

So instead, once I was properly awake, de-tarred, washed (with my new Chemical Guys stuff) and FK'd the Clio.
FKd1.jpg

Thats SWEET mate liking the yellow detailing and the plate :approve::approve:

How do you rate the springs mate ? sits nice

Titanium Clio 182
Thats SWEET mate liking the yellow detailing and the plate :approve::approve:

How do you rate the springs mate ? sits nice

They're a bit harsh, but pretty much how I expected them to be. I don't particularly regret putting them on.

Titanium Clio 182
sweet. first clean of the year though:eek:

I know, I know. Not good.

It's had a couple of washes from the 'trusted Poles' locally, but was the first time I'd cleaned it since last year.
To be fair, with summer coming, it'll get probably at least one wash a week, so that'll even out over the year I reckon :)

clio 182 sport
what springs are they stunty mine is same colour titanium getting mine dropped in august. bit of a wait but funds wont allow till then how much did it cost to get youre bullets done like that cheers.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yellow diamond looks stupid IMO. Can pull off the calipers and bullet lettering, id say paint the diamond black.

Looks clean though.

Titanium Clio 182
what springs are they stunty mine is same colour titanium getting mine dropped in august. bit of a wait but funds wont allow till then how much did it cost to get youre bullets done like that cheers.

Ello.
They're Apex 40mm mate. Cheap. Bit harsh. But I guess you get what you pay for. Ride isn't so great, but the height is just what I wanted.
Bullets cost, from memory, about 15 quid. was a while ago now and I honestly can't remember. PM NathJ on here. he did them for me.

Cheers for all the feedback guys.