ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car first project 1.2

Clio 1.2 16v
i was pottering down the road waititng for the speed bump and a passat took the side of me out :( but theres no witnises so i got to pay for my car :( bbut owell new wing and new bumper hopefully everything will be good :)

Clio 1.2 16v
I know man it's a ball ache but new bolt in the bottom arm and its drive able again but I need to get a new wing from somewhere know any1 who's selling one or its £60 from renault then painted

Rs200
seems like everyone is having a knock lately! i had an incident in the fog the other night..track rod,wishbone, arb, droplinks, smashed front bumper and a dead alloy :(

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah that's what it is but tbh it isn't that different do you reckon I should get it then or just get mine colour coded and stick my scorpion system on it ?

182 lookalike exhaust tbh.

no other way around it that selling it and getting a 172 bumper tbh

plus wouldnt it be black gold not pearl black as its a 182?

yeah would be black gold but he did say his dad works at a body shop iirc ;)

Yeah that's what it is but tbh it isn't that different do you reckon I should get it then or just get mine colour coded and stick my scorpion system on it ?

what does your scorpion system look like sam?

Clio 1.2 16v
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 38
  Clio 1.2 16v
Well I need the money for other things so I need the wheels gone ASAP I don't suppose you know anyone who wants a set do you :( I need to get a family car etc but I wanna keep the Clio and replace the wheels at a later date