ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first attempt at "light painting"

Williams 2, Shuttle
had a quick play around with a mates camera and some led lights last night, most of them were terrible but i quite like this one :)

cliolightpaint.gif

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice ! Different fo'sho. I like that !!

Does it need lowering by about a foot ? Can see light through the arch gap haha !! :rasp:

Only thing personally I'd like is a little more light under the car perhaps.

/critic

Williams 2, Shuttle
someone stupidly decided to put lights on top of the wheels which makes it look at lot worse than it actually is :eek:

looks good, always wanted to try this. do you just slow the shutter speed right down and run around with a light?

Abarth 595
looks good, always wanted to try this. do you just slow the shutter speed right down and run around with a light?

yea, just remember whatever you do is in reverse, so you have to write backwards.

my attempts at writing:

GqEF2.jpg

Williams 2, Shuttle
Thought it looked kinda cool just like the outline of it, gonna try and chop the car into it though, will post results later