ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First 172 Chop effort

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Ive wanted to master this photoshop lowering business, so here goes.

Im Thinking about getting GAZ over the summer, or apex springs whichever i can stretch to,

Just wanted to see what people thoguht of the height difference.

Comments welcome!

Standard ...

DSC_0029_418Big_Version.jpg

GAZ'd :cool:

Slammedcopy.jpg

I've had apex springs and the gaz coilovers. I'd sooner buy apex and spend the rest barebacking clap ridden hookers than buy gaz tbh.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Final Effort in photoshop. I think this will look good in the flesh. What does everyone think?

SlammedAnthracite.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Front would just not be at all practical without getting serious scrubbing and having the Coilies set seriously stiff but does look good :)

Porsche Boxster987S
^^ indeed. Makes me laugh reading some of the nonsense they talk about gaz coilys. I want a shot in someone where they feel poor so i can compare.

dint na why everyone crys over gaz, thats what ive got n ther in the game, get gaz mate

^^ indeed. Makes me laugh reading some of the nonsense they talk about gaz coilys. I want a shot in someone where they feel poor so i can compare.

Over 10 years in the motortrade, 2 RS clio's with numerous different suspension kits and having access to a few others through owners on here leads me to the conclusion Gaz are s**t. If your driving is all about dragging the sills across maccys carpark they do the job but if you actually enjoy a country road blast they're abysmal. There are a fair few people on here who've had them or experience with them and came to the same conclusion including BenR of Angelworks and Fred who used to be part of Yozzasport. AVOID.