ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished

S4 Avant
Looks 100 times better :D

Wish people would read the whole thread instead of just looking at pictures.

One thing im a little unsure about is the whole 12k??Cant see how 12k has gone into the car? Not good with clios but so far i have noticed they are pretty cheap to modify and restore. 12k could get you full leather retrim, spotless paintjob (whole car) and a hefty bit of engine work and still have a little change for some petrol. Tell us some more of what has been done.

Paul

Bought
Fixed
New wheels
New exhaust x3
Decat
Mounts
Braided brake lines
ABS sensor
Servicing & Maintanance
Cam & Aux belt change
New Seats
New rear bumper & side skirts
Insurance

It all adds up.

S4 Avant
looks great now

Before i got my 172 my dad and i nearly bought a damaged trophy to restore and me to have as a daily, glad we didnt in the end even tho having a finished article must be a great feeling i couldnt be doing with the hassle!

It is a nice feeling, and as long as I live, I will never buy another crash damaged car.

Must feel good having it all finished finally :D Now to start properly enjoying it instead of fixing it!

P.S LOL at all the people who can't read.

C

Cupster

12K?? ....and its still orange? :quiet:;)

Looks 100 times better now though without that soppy kit.

S4 Avant
It looks great dave! Has come along way since I last saw it!! Well done!

:)

Thanks Becky! Same goes for your 172, having much fun in it?

12K?? ....and its still orange? :quiet:;)

Now there's jealousy if I ever saw it ;)

Its all about the bad boy kits.

Respect, brap brap and dat.

On a better note, the kit off makes it look a lot better. Shame people dont read and asking to take the kit of.

Cheers, there's always the people who don't read :rolleyes:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looking good dave, good effort; all paid off in the end though :D

(307 splitter cough....)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks great, good on you for saving a clio and giving the impression sports belong to chav's who <3 bodykits lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
only just seen this thread! Been a long time coming cheif! but looking good now at last, but for gods sake clean them damn wheels! there meant to be gloss black :p

Doing owt monday? i've got day off so can give your car a good going over if your not at work?

S4 Avant
only just seen this thread! Been a long time coming cheif! but looking good now at last, but for gods sake clean them damn wheels! there meant to be gloss black :p

Doing owt monday? i've got day off so can give your car a good going over if your not at work?

I might take you up on that offer, depends if I can get the day off tomorrow.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Bought
Fixed
New wheels
New exhaust x3
Decat
Mounts
Braided brake lines
ABS sensor
Servicing & Maintanance
Cam & Aux belt change
New Seats
New rear bumper & side skirts
Insurance

It all adds up.

Glad you have it sorted now mate :) Still cant see it costing 12k mind you.