ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished euro project

Finally got my car finished and thought id post up a few pics. Ill not go on i'll just let the pics talk. Let me know what you think :)

Mods;

Raceland coilovers
Porsche teleials
Clio sport grille
Sportex backbox
Colour coded side strips
Yellow fogs
Flat wipers
Clear side indicators
Home made rear strut brace
Sub, Amp and headunit And thats about it.

ffaf9ca0.jpg

de2367a8.jpg

c5b02ade.jpg

5c69f497.jpg

db928097.jpg

Mk3 clio 1.5
couldnt really call this euro, its only lowered and alloys. those alloys look a lot lie the alfa ones lol.
get the numberplate recess filled in, fogs smoothed over, de-wiper rear and maybe consider de-locking

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Forum Rules;

''If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything''

Ok.

225 powered mk2
Its a good start, But not quite euro in my eyes, yet, Get some camber dialled in and some stretch on the tyres and maybe some spacerrs, then get rid of the Rear wiper, Smooth bumpers etc,

Then you will be getting somewhere, keep up the work though!!

clio 1.2 blue
Once its lowered its considered euro now days !
needs smoothing, cambers, deepdishes, stretched tires, stickers off, colour code everthing, alot of waxing and tire shine. Then you can start to call it euro

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Euro is a word from 1904 and should be on the forum's swear filter.

I was coming here to laugh at your s**t car, but it's actually pretty tidy mate. Lose the stickers, mirror polish the wheels? And some more lows up front and it'll be even tidier.

renault clio 1.2 tce
Like the style of it not sure on the yellow badge though and tyre black would make it look so much better, very nice though ;)