ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finish or break?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Ok so here is my dilemma, I have a flame red ph2 that I've started to turn into a track car. Problem is I m starting a new business in new year and won't have time to do track race days Now it's far from being finished as I've yet to buy cage and it needs a complete wiring loom. Do I break it and sell everything off or do I sell as a complete project?

Your views please :)

Clio 172
See this all the time and its always a shame. Breaking it will see your parts go to other people's projects, plus get more cash towards your business. What I'd be tempted to do, is sell off bits to get money back and put car back to standard and get some use out of it.

Monaco 172
Massive shame as you seemed to be making some real progress! I say finish it! You'll only regret it otherwise!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
What will stop you being able to do track days?

Surely you won't be working 7 days a week 52 weeks a year! You have to have time off!