ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Find Me A PC....

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Wanting to get my 5yr old a PC for his xmas, wanting a printer/scanner with the biggest screen possible.

Budget is £350-£500.

Must be black too.

(I know, a 5yr old with a PC lol.)

I know you guys are pretty good on the web @ finding bargains.

Gaz.

Punto/Clio GTT
wheres he gonna use it? his bedroom?

my little lad (whos 4) plays my partners old laptop which works well as he can sit downstairs and play it.

maybe look at laptops? or you 100% set on desktop?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Got laptops dude, the desktop seems a better idea due to his age.

He wont be picking it up therefore wont drop it.

Printer will be good for homework and drawing/colouring etc.

Oh, it will be in his rom mate.

As it's for a kid, the spec won't matter too much so no point spending money on decent parts and building it yourself. Go somewhere like PC world and pick one of the computers in the price range and ask the salesman to throw in a printer/scanner too. Alternatively look at what Dell have at the moment, they're pretty well priced

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Be careful on the printer, make sure you get one with cheap cartridges, being 5 he's gonna like to print shiny colourful things. Avoid Lexmark printers like the plague.

ford cougar 2.0 16v
epson and lexmark printers take generic cartridges
Be careful on the printer, make sure you get one with cheap cartridges, being 5 he's gonna like to print shiny colourful things. Avoid Lexmark printers like the plague.