ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finaly finished my rb me thinks

White ds3
DSC_0939.jpg

DSC_0944.jpg

DSC_0958.jpg

DSC_0961.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0922.jpg

what you think?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks good, need the splitter to be blacker though, get some bumper black on it.

Evo 8 MR
If it had the black surround headlights and crystal black repeaters it would be perfect. Looks mazin as it is though.

BG 182 FF
I think it looks ace mate, them wheels look so much better black on a rb clio imo, great car

PH1 iceburg
I really like it, all the subtle little black extras really set it off. Definetly finished.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Love it!!! One of the the best RB's for shaw....LOVE the wheels

Only thing i'd change would be to change the front badge back to chrome to match the wheels

N/A Currently
i think its crying out for some RB writing on the 2.0 16V badges.

Other than that, lovely - the stance of it is awesome.

koi

Audi S1
Standard front badge, silver lettering on bullets and paint the splitter black...then it's done

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
i think its crying out for some RB writing on the 2.0 16V badges.

Other than that, lovely - the stance of it is awesome.
+1

Or fi you could get someone to swap a set of lights with black inserts. Would finish it off nicely imo

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, said I was a big fan a while back and these wheels suit black.

mk2 slow. . .
looking aswome but few minor touches to just add that extra something, such as rb diamonds on wheels, rb lettering on the "2.0 16v" just to tie it all in that bit better.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Agree with changing the writing on the badges to RB, i know everyone does it but it just brings it out nicely.

Always thought christophers RB was the ultime with the white, but i think this is a damn close contender, black and blue don't go? Says who?!