ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally washed!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yep as the sun was sunshinng thought i'd give her a quick wash..

2009_03_19_003.jpg

2009_03_19_006.jpg

2009_03_19_007.jpg

2009_03_19_008.jpg

2009_03_19_004.jpg

editclio.jpg

So far just got a K-tec de-cat stealth system with a ITG panel filter, and matched Inlets oh yeah and obviously the wheels (centre caps and hole filling things are drying)

Also got some Sportlines on their way and an RStuner waiting to be used :rolleyes:

Needs some new brakes so will probably go for the Brembo HC and DS2500 with stainless hoses and a fluid change ready for Castle combe next month.

Next visual mods are the bullets and diamonds to match the wheels (possibly mirrors as well)

Oh this is the RR result from before the Inlets she will go back on RR after remap and a trackday next month.
RR_Feb_09_3.jpg

RR_Feb_09.jpg

Couldn't resist when they first met and shared some electricity
IMAGE_031.jpg

All comments and suggestions more than welcome :cool:

Cheers

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Cheers guys, have to confess the G/f did have a wee play with P/S on the petrol station shot :eek:

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like that on the Oz F1's :) feel any difference with them compared to the standards mate?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I like that on the Oz F1's :) feel any difference with them compared to the standards mate?

Not entirely conviced with the new tyres tbh the back end feels a lot more loose and a lot easier to provoke round than the contis :dead:

Not exactly what you always want happening, although will see how they perform on track this month :cool:

Cheers for all the comments, the 205 is supposed to be were the mods (money) goes but the Clio is a wee bit addictive :D

MINI Cooper S
As said on FF, looks very tasty Jamie :)

Has the conversion started taking place yet on the GTi?

RS 172+
Passed by that petrol station last Wednesday. There's something 'special' about that middle pump... but that'll be telling ;-)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
As said on FF, looks very tasty Jamie :)

Has the conversion started taking place yet on the GTi?

Cheers Si now get on and buy one :D

Errmm in a word no have the engine and lots of other bits just gathering dust at the moment :eek:

Passed by that petrol station last Wednesday. There's something 'special' about that middle pump... but that'll be telling ;-)

Tbh not actually looked what was on the pump :nono: Will have a look at the weekend!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Since my last post I have got some Brembo HC's and DS2500's (and k-tec lines still to go on this week..) very impressed by these especially on the track 15mins without a hint of fade!!!

Didn't quite get round to bullets or anything visual yet! More like just giving it stick on the track :cool:

First pics are from April action day at Combe:

042509171.jpg

042509216.jpg

042509217.jpg

Only found one shot so far from June action day just gone :)

7f0c89a21.jpg

Also random pic where you can see the PTFE gasket

IMAGE_123.jpg

Well that's about it for nowm other than hopefully more pics of it on track this friday :cool:

Oh yeah and some el cheapo track wheels painted in a few evenings last week :eek:

IMAGE_1251.jpg

Cheers!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Funny enough just failed it's MOT on snapped rear spring :S

Time for coilovers next month I think ;)

Have to see if anyones used the V-MAX's on track yet..

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Just to keep it all in one thread some pics of the car out on the track a couple of weeks ago..

I spent from 9am till 5pm there and did around 75laps :eek:

The car performed faultless with the brakes being the most impressive thing as the stripped racer Prelude will testify
cool.gif

Future plan is some 888's on the track wheels and maybe some coilovers if i hear good things about the new k-tecs or the vmaxx's on the track..

Anyway a couple of pics here loads more to come when i upload them.. :eek:

combe1.jpg

combe9.jpg

combe8.jpg

combe11.jpg

7f0c89a21.jpg

My favourite one :eek:

combe43.jpg

Was tasty stuff there as well

combe7.jpg